Project Architect – Accra
We are looking for a talented Project Architect with a minimum of 5 years experience in the role, post qualification, to join our team in Accra to lead high profile projects across the firm.
The role offers excellent opportunities for career progression and carries a high level of responsibility.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent design and presentation skills
- Proven client management skills
- 5+ years of professional experience post-part III (or equivalent)
- Experience of working on civic and cultural projects
- Proven creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-moving environment
- Proven skills in team-leading, project resourcing, project financials
- Business development skills and experience
- Led projects across all work stages
- Experience of leading projects in Africa, preferably
- Experience and high-level knowledge of; all Autodesk packages (including Revit), Rhino, Adobe Creative Cloud
- Proactive and enthusiastic individuals with good attention to detail will be ideally suited to this role
- Willingness for international travel
- Fluent in the English language, both written and verbal skills.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject title of ‘Project Architect’
- Include a CV, cover letter and salary expectations detailing why you think you would be suited to the role
- Please submit applications by 25th February 2022